Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.

One question I have about life is whether or not we actually have free will or if life is planned out for us. Another question I have is whether or not there is a multiverse. These questions matter to me because it's somewhat reassuring that life could already be planned out because then technically, I can make no wrong decisions. I think the idea of a multiverse is just really interesting, especially because it is very possible that it exists. Quantum physics supports the idea of a multiverse and there is so much we don't know about the world that it's not close to impossible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a fear you have overcome