Think about the word or phrase you find yourself using the most right now. What is it, what does it mean, and why has it become part of your everyday vocabulary? Explain when you typically use it and what your choice of this word or phrase might reveal about you.

 Response: A phrase that I use a lot is I love you. I say it to all of my friends and my family. Usually I use it in replacement of saying goodbye. I like to say it because I think it lets the person know that I really care about them. I also think I started saying it a lot because my dad goes on lots of work trips, and I used to be scared that his plane would crash during his flight. So whenever he would leave, I would always tell him I loved him, in case I didn't see him again. It then became a habit.

Summary: We did a lesson in our workbook on our vocab. Then we answered questions to practice using the words we learned.

Reflection: I learned lots of new words.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a fear you have overcome