Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story

Prompt Response: A meaningful object in my life is my dog's old squeaky toy. It's a toy dinosaur with a flamingo floaty that I picked out for him when I was 13. It was his favorite toy and I had always been happy that I was the one that got it for him. When he passed away last Christmas, I kept the toy in my room because it felt really special to me. We now have a new dog who plays with all his old toys, but I keep the dinosaur.

Summary: Today we read an origin myth about the creation of the Earth. This myth described a creator, the child of the son, who created everything; as well as how the "First People" eventually got to Earth.

Reflection:  I thought that the lesson today was really interesting, especially because the story was so similar to the Bible.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a fear you have overcome