Imagine someone could learn about you only by looking through your trash can. What three items might they find in your trash today, and what would each item reveal about your personality, habits, interests, or life right now?
Response: Three items someone could find in my trash today are clothing tags, coffee cups, and scrap paper. I usually have lots of clothing or item tags in my trash because I love shopping and buying new things. I also usually have empty coffee cups in my trash because I get coffee almost every day. Scrap paper typically only gets used for classes like math where I like to do the work myself on paper. This helps me better understand what I'm doing.
Summary: We finished our worksheet based on our assigned character. My assignment was to list items that might be found in John's trashcan.
Reflection: I thought that this activity was kind of fun because I got to be creative and it helped me better understand the characters.
Comments
Post a Comment