In “Missing Your People,” Tracy Brower explains the importance of belonging. Describe a time when you felt like you truly belonged. What created that feeling?

Response: A time I felt like I truly belonged is at camp. I love camp because I don't think about my problems at home. I feel so present and in the moment. I feel like I belong specifically at camp because I feel so comfortable there and the people have similar goals as me. I feel at home when I'm at camp and the people and the environment make it feel so special.

Summary: We did a common lit on Tracy Brower's "Missing Your People." Then we completed assessment questions.

Reflection: I thought that the passage was really interesting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a fear you have overcome