The title “The Life You Save May Be Your Own” suggests that helping or protecting another person may also benefit you. Describe a time when helping someone else taught you something, changed your perspective, or made a positive difference in your own life.

Response: A time when helping someone else taught me something was when I volunteered for a food donation. I had to help package and sort food to get sent to less privileged kids. This really changed my perspective because I didn't realize how much of my life I take for granted. Seeing how big of a difference one meal can make in someone's life was really a reality check. From this experience I learned to be more grateful for the things I have.

Summary: We finished reading and analyzing the short story "The Life You Save May Be Your Own."

Reflection: I thought that the story was really interesting and there were a lot of different interpretations and messages that were hidden.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a fear you have overcome