Today, you continued working on your "The Life You Save May Be Your Own" PowerPoint project. Think about the creation process. Which part of creating your presentation has required the most thought or creativity? What choices have you made with your information, images, or slide design to help communicate your understanding of the story? Explain.

Response: The part of creating my presentation that required the most creativity was adding the pictures to all my slides. This is because it was kind of difficult to find images that I thought accurately represented what I put on my slides. Choices that I have made to communicate my understanding of the story are to chose ominous-looking images. This helps convey the suspicion surrounding Mr. Shiftlet's character. I also analyzed the story rather than just summarizing to demonstrate my understanding.

Summary: We continued working on our character powerpoint project from "The Life you save may be your own."

Reflection: I thought that this project was fun and different from traditional assignments. I also think that because I did this project I understand the story a lot better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a fear you have overcome